Creativity and New Media

    I believe new media is a place full of creativity. You can put almost everything on it. it's a place to share information and your talent. Some people will show their creativity by a video on Youtube. Some will post a blog on their blog site. I decide to use a character from hot video game call "Player-unknown's Battleground".  I believe if I join a war, I will appear like that. This suit can prevent enemy find me and give me more chance to survive
on this battleground.

Comments

  1. I'm loving it! :D This is so true, you can gain virtual experience which possibly might prepare you for an action in real life.

    -Fellow PUBG player

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Can,

    I also agree that various new media platforms continue to encourage creativity by allowing us to voice our own thoughts and preferences. Based on the picture you've uploaded for this post, I can tell that you definitely love to post out in grass-y, field-y places in PUBG to hide and target your opponents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Can,

    PUBG and other games that simulate worldly scenarios can really prepare you visually for real life. I think war and violence is not my point but its a possible situation. It helps our creativity, imagining cases like yours where your well camouflaged!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts